Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am new to this whole blog thing but I thought it would be a good way to keep anyone who was interested updated. This picture is from a breakfast with Santa in Davis. Aiden and Sean had a great time talking to Santa and showing him their lists. Aiden's list included a Lego Police Station and electric train set. Sean asked for a Batman with a gun. Although Gavin appears to be smiling he is not - it was a pretty rough morning for little Gavvy. He managed to leak through his diaper, onesie, overalls, and onto me. Ugh.

This is going to be a short blog because I am trying to type through the bright pink plastic "worms" that currently adorn my computer. I guess the boys need some attention. Until next time...

Kate

1 comment:

  1. What adorable nephews I have! They look great and we miss all of you oodles. The Portillos send their love and are looking forward to seeing all of the Burns family again.:) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete