Technically this should be part of spring 2011 but I felt this deserved it's own post. If you look carefully you'll see the binoculars on the top of the gator. He also built a "slug trap" which the slugs would trigger by pushing over a rock holding up a board that would then fall and smash them. I'm not sure what the tupperware was for...
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sean Burns is.....
THE SLUG POLICE
Technically this should be part of spring 2011 but I felt this deserved it's own post. If you look carefully you'll see the binoculars on the top of the gator. He also built a "slug trap" which the slugs would trigger by pushing over a rock holding up a board that would then fall and smash them. I'm not sure what the tupperware was for...




Technically this should be part of spring 2011 but I felt this deserved it's own post. If you look carefully you'll see the binoculars on the top of the gator. He also built a "slug trap" which the slugs would trigger by pushing over a rock holding up a board that would then fall and smash them. I'm not sure what the tupperware was for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have him drive over to our house I am sure Rorie would love to join him on his slug searching mission! She would feed them all to the chickens when she was done though.
ReplyDelete