Saturday, August 21, 2010

A New Chapter

Most of you, (thank you my four faithful followers), probably hadn't noticed but I've changed the name of this blog and the URL address. If you aren't impressed by now, you should be. This is VERY technologically advanced - I actually did a seach on how to accomplish this. Next up: learning to post video and more than 5 pictures in a single post.

I made the change because since starting this blog we have had several major life style adjustments - we've added a new person to our household, we've begun homeschooling, and, yes, I've lost my mind. None of these revelations is shocking to those of you who know us well. I wanted to change the direction of the blog slightly and start posting about our experiences with homeschooling. But don't worry: I will still be posting frequently (possibly more so) about the boys and there will be plenty of pictures.

Enjoy!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment