Sunday, March 22, 2009

It has been a interesting month!!!

A lot of interesting things have transpired this month...

1. Aiden reported over dinner one night that he regularly has out-of-body experiences. We were sitting at the kitchen table eatinga and Aiden turns to me and says...

"Sometimes I see myself doing things."
"Like in a mirror?"
"No. I just see myself."
"What do you mean?"
"Sometimes I'm above myself, like in a helicopter, or I see me standing next to me, or I am sitting beside myself."
"Oh. What do you see yourself doing?"
"Eating dinner, playing at recess, walking."

Oooohkay. That is kinda cool, kinda spooky at the same time. His godmother thinks its fantastic - very spiritual. I have decided I won't worry until he says he see dead people and maybe not even then...

2. Sean has discovered the wonders of the male organ: "Peniseses do not have bones but they can move."

3. Aiden informed me (again over dinner - I really love these family meals) that my hair is "so last year and you need to get a bump-it - like on TV. But you would have to get long hair first becuase they only work in long hair. "

4. I heard from a good source that I am in trouble (in case the above was not proof enough) because Gavin is not only able to slither up a stair but he was able to pull himself to a stand on a laundry basket and then work his way back down without falling. I have not yet seen this but as soon as I do I am tying his feet together! :) He is NOT ready to walk yet.

until next time.....

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment